HopsDirect sale + Free hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imasickboy

Drinkasaurus extraordinarius
Reaction score
http://www.hopsdirect.com/2015-thanksgiving-gobble-till-u-wobble-sale/

Sale Ends: Sunday, Nov. 29th, 2015 8 pm (PST)

IN HONOR OF THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY:
RECEIVE 1 POUND OF PILGRIM HOP PELLETS FREE
WITH EVERY ORDER PLACED DURING OUR GOBBLE TILL U WOBBLE SALE!
YOU WILL BE REMINDED TO ADD YOUR FREE POUND
OF PILGRIM HOPS TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.

Some really good deals there on last year's crop.

I just ordered 2# Columbus, 1# Glacier, 1# Sonnet Goldings, and the free pound of Pilgrim.

5 pounds of hops for $24 plus shipping. I'm happy. :D

Thanks for the heads up. I got 4lbs of hops for less than $30 shipped. I often pay more than $20 per lb so this is a great deal.

Just ordered 4 pounds and the bonus pound. Now to make some recipes and brew more.... I have been in a funk lately and not brewing so much. Maybe 5 pounds of hops to use will get me going......

love that place....ordered up a pound of almost all of the sale ones to force to brew with hops I have never used....I have a feeling some SMaSH brews are coming

I got my order in, but didn't see anything about the free hops... oh well, I'm sitting pretty for a while

IN HONOR OF THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY:
RECEIVE 1 POUND OF PILGRIM HOP PELLETS FREE
WITH EVERY ORDER PLACED DURING OUR GOBBLE TILL U WOBBLE SALE!
YOU WILL BE REMINDED TO ADD YOUR FREE POUND
OF PILGRIM HOPS TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT.

but it ends in 6 min

I got my order in, but didn't see anything about the free hops... oh well, I'm sitting pretty for a while

Did you use Paypal? I had the same thing, I contacted them with my order number and I hope they honor the deal and I have 5 lbs of hops coming my way, 4LBs have never used:D

When you had everything in the cart there was a line along the top of the page about adding the Pilgrim hops. If you clicked on that it would allow you to add it to your order at no charge.

I would go back and see if it is there or if you can add it. If not you will probably not get them.

At least you should email or message them to explain that you did not see the bonus, but hurry the cut off was 8 pm pst. or 2 minutes ago.......

Wow... a pound of Columbus for $6? Even with shipping, that's less than half price, per ounce, than what I get at my LHBS.

Damn, just realised I missed this sale by mere minutes.

:(

Wow... a pound of Columbus for $6? Even with shipping, that's less than half price, per ounce, than what I get at my LHBS.

Damn, just realised I missed this sale by mere minutes.

:(

Check out the prices. I got in before the cutoff. But if the price per pound stays the same but you lose the 1 pound of free Pilgrim hops the deal is still great on some of the varieties. I have paid the $6 dollars for 4 ounces or less in the past......

I have 4 pounds plus the extra 1 pound of Pilgrim on order. :D

Back