Hops to pair with Cashmere

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaftCaskBC

Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of cashmere hops and was thinking of using them in an American or Belgian pale.

I created a recipe currently pairing them with pacifica but I am looking for other ideas of other hop pairings that would compliment cashmere.

Thanks!

I'm planning on brewing a batch next week with Cashmere as the only hop, but am also interested in the suggested pairings. Based solely on the descriptors, I'd think Mosaic, Galaxy, Amarillo and Citra would pair well.

Haven't used it yet but Mosaic will go great or maybe even Vic secret or Idaho 7

I've seen some reviews say it is "Silky" so maybe add some savory with Nelson could be a nice pair in a pale.

I'll second the Mosaic. Green Bench in St Pete has a pale ale called Civil and Sass that was a collaboration with the USF brewing programs summer class. Mosaic at 60, 20 & 5 and Cashmere at 5 and Whirlpool. It was a really unique combo, I loved it.

Back