Hoppy Holidays!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I made a couple of batches of some Pale Ale for christmas gifts. Here's the label; What do you think?

4brgwo9.jpg

You'll notice that I lifted the "warning label" idea from other labels I've seen on the forum. Fun idea.

Okay, I think I got it. For some reason, I have seen the little red x a couple of times, but a right click > "show picture" seems to do the trick.

Mike B said:
Okay, I think I got it. For some reason, I have seen the little red x a couple of times, but a right click > "show picture" seems to do the trick.

Once you get it to resolve in a new browser it looks like it's working, but that's only because it's reading from your cache.

Besides david_42's suggestions, others have used photobucket.

OR...
Treat yourself and TxBrew (admin) to an early Christmas and get a membership. It'll pay dividends in the long run.

olllllo said:
It reminds me of the grinch when his heart grows 600%.
Nice.
Did you have to give back the sweater to your mom?

ROFLMAO! (as I wipe beer that I spit out off the 'puter screen)

Seriously tho, it's a good label, I give you guys that have the skills total credit. My skills run to post-its and Sharpies, so I think you guys that are able to put these together a ton of credit. :rockin:

Ize

olllllo said:
It reminds me of the grinch when his heart grows 600%.
Nice.
Did you have to give back the sweater to your mom?

Haha yeah, my Mom's just itching to get back her stylish sweater-turtleneck combo . . .

Actually, I picked up the outfit at Value Villiage for about $5 total. Great attire for office christmas parties.

Cheesefood said:
Gray beer? Blech.

The picture of you looks....um....hmmm.....err..... well, to put it politely, gay.

Of course I look gay, cheesefood. Nothing makes me feel more cheerful and happy than a big mug of ale (even if it is gray).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. This was my first time using GIMP (I downloaded it after reading about it right on this here site), and I found it pretty easy to use and fun!

Latest posts

Back