Hop head dream!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't say I've seen that one in the stores here in St.Louis ,Mo. I'll have to do some searching and hopefully I can find it.

If you do any trading hit me up and I will make sure you get some fresh :) people always come to me with their white rajah needs. Don't believe they distribute outside of ohio.

If you do any trading hit me up and I will make sure you get some fresh :) people always come to me with their white rajah needs. Don't believe they distribute outside of ohio.

Anything you would be interested in from the St.Louis area that you can't get? I'm up for some trading if that's what it takes.
P.S.
If I find any mold on the Berry products we use I know where to come looking for you! LolView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429715679.851100.jpg
Edit: I'm a dummy. You're not a lab guy but one that operates the machines that make the plastic products. Sorry about that

Anything you would be interested in from the St.Louis area that you can't get? I'm up for some trading if that's what it takes.
P.S.
If I find any mold on the Berry products we use I know where to come looking for you! LolView attachment 272830
Edit: I'm a dummy. You're not a lab guy but one that operates the machines that make the plastic products. Sorry about that

I was a supervisor there right after high school for a few years, but not at the evansville headquarters. I just moved because I got offered an engineering job in an r&d facility. How did you know that's where I used to work? I don't think I have that posted anywhere so that makes me a little worried lol.

I was a supervisor there right after high school for a few years, but not at the evansville headquarters. I just moved because I got offered an engineering job in an r&d facility. How did you know that's where I used to work? I don't think I have that posted anywhere so that makes me a little worried lol.

I know "things". Lol Nah I was just posting a picture of the logo on a box of caps. I saw in your profile that you worked for them and I know they have a plant in Ohio so....... The rest is history. Good products by the way. We used to use closures from Silgan but the quality just wasn't there. Good luck and congrats on the engineering job!
If there's a brew I can get out here for you let me know and we can do a trade. I'll do what I can for ya

That's interesting. 2 things:

I didn't realize that there are 2 different varieties of Sculpin.
I've seen the white rajah many times and never thought about buying it.

I'll give it a go now.

I know "things". Lol Nah I was just posting a picture of the logo on a box of caps. I saw in your profile that you worked for them and I know they have a plant in Ohio so....... The rest is history. Good products by the way. We used to use closures from Silgan but the quality just wasn't there. Good luck and congrats on the engineering job!
If there's a brew I can get out here for you let me know and we can do a trade. I'll do what I can for ya

Oh haha that scared me, i was pretty spooked! I'm sure we can work something out!

Just picked up a 6 pack of the white rajah. Gonna give it a try here in a little while.

Their 3 C's is pretty good too.

I may give it a try.

Really I'm not that impressed with it at $12/6pack. Maybe I'm just spoiled on the beer I brew. It's good but I don't see it really standing out.

That's interesting. 2 things:

I didn't realize that there are 2 different varieties of Sculpin.
I've seen the white rajah many times and never thought about buying it.

I'll give it a go now.

Theres more than 2. Theres Sculpin, Habanero sculpin, grapefruit sculpin, and probably more versions we don't know about :p and we get all 3 regularly in the cleveland area.

Loose Cannon? And Stone Delicious instead of Enjoy By? I say no.

Yeah, Loose Cannon made me raise a brow. I mean, it's good but never particularly piqued my interest. On the other hand I've been interested in trying Bengali and a couple of others on the list, so it gives me a little more reason to do so.

Loose Cannon is pretty Effing good! Personally I think it's a great example of what a stout and IPA mixed together should taste like. I very much enjoy it.

I am biased, #18 should be #1, they must have not gotten a fresh bottle from HBC. :D

Sculpin and Stone Delicious don't do much for me but if it was truly a blind taste test so be it.

Back