Homebrewtalk.com "personalities"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about that. Based on you're recent posts, you're more like me. A little eccentric with a whole lot of ADD. It's why you like general chit chat so much. :mug:

Oh and CG, you have no idea how close you were. But I only have .25" sideburns and 20/10 vision.

I don't know about that. Based on you're recent posts, you're more like me. A little eccentric with a whole lot of ADD. It's why you like general chit chat so much. :mug:

Hah, that's me. Even got diagnosed with ADD... as an adult. Who does that?!

I feel like I estimate a lot of people on here to be younger than they really are. I can't remember any specific examples, but there have been a few times when I've had my mental image of someone being in, say, their 30s, then it'll come out in a post that they're in their 50s.

I feel like I estimate a lot of people on here to be younger than they really are. I can't remember any specific examples, but there have been a few times when I've had my mental image of someone being in, say, their 30s, then it'll come out in a post that they're in their 50s.

Nah. I can't see that ever happening.

That is me in my avatar, so you don't have to guess my age. And yes, I do wear a suit and tie while drinking a cold beer and reading the paper.

brewmcq said:
I'm quite happy that no one has offered up opinions of me, he said in a passive-aggressive sort of way.. ;)

For some reason this is all I could think of. I'm sure it's one hundred percent accurate.

image-3780292002.jpg

I've never met him but I always pictured Cape Brewing as this super-buff Brad Pitt... only better looking. I don't know what makes me think this... it's probably the incredibly long list of awesome posts he makes almost daily. I dunno... he just seems like just about the coolest guy there is... easily cooler than, really, anyone else on HBT. From what others post about him, it sounds like his beer is something straight out of Heaven. I wish I lived near him so I could meet him and try his beer.

Hmmmmmmmmm....something fishy about that last post. I will say this...upon reading in a different thread that you...ahem...Capebrewing had an Irish Pub in house I immediately pictured a stalky Irish leprechaun looking fella in lederhosen maybe about 60ish years of age.

Hmmmmmmmmm....something fishy about that last post. I will say this...upon reading in a different thread that you...ahem...Capebrewing had an Irish Pub in house I immediately pictured a stalky Irish leprechaun looking fella in lederhosen maybe about 60ish years of age.

Everything about this is wrong. Except the lederhosen.

And that the post was fishy...c'mon..."notcapebrewing"....just joined HBT today...first post says all sorts of nice things about "capebrewing"
Homemade lederhosen or imported?

I see you've met paulthenurse!

What the??!?! How did MY name get roped in on this thread?!?

Oh! I see it...

WOW, color me flattered. Those are some very nice compliments NCB.. Greatly appreciated although!!

"Stalky"?? That's crap

That is crap indeed Sir. From the rumors I've heard the man is appears to be chiseled from marble by the hands of Michaelangelo and God themselves. If this was Twitter I would add "#deadsexy".

Hmmm, Norton, MA and Dorton, MI. Cape Brewing and notcapebrewing. The only person on HBT who will say anything nice about Cape Brewing.

Nope, I'd have to say that this is legit. Completely plausible. So much so that I would say it is far beyond a coincidence and actually very likely. As in, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

It specifically says NOT cape brewing... I don't think it could possibly be any more clear.

Hmmm, Norton, MA and Dorton, MI. Cape Brewing and notcapebrewing. The only person on HBT who will say anything nice about Cape Brewing.

Nope, I'd have to say that this is legit. Completely plausible. So much so that I would say it is far beyond a coincidence and actually very likely. As in, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

... yeah, as much as Cape loves himself, it's not Cape.

I thought you were taking off, TimeWarnerCiderVeteran?

notcapebrewing said:
I've never met him but I always pictured Cape Brewing as this super-buff Brad Pitt... only better looking. I don't know what makes me think this... it's probably the incredibly long list of awesome posts he makes almost daily. I dunno... he just seems like just about the coolest guy there is... easily cooler than, really, anyone else on HBT. From what others post about him, it sounds like his beer is something straight out of Heaven. I wish I lived near him so I could meet him and try his beer.

Well, you couldn't be more wrong about the looks, he kind of looks like how Bilbo looked at the beginning of the Fellowship of the Ring. He does make amazing beer though, in fact he even gave his brewery a Hobbity sounding name, Bog Inn Brewing. You can try their beer at the Trinity in Norton, MA. Remember, BOG INN, Capes nano brewery.

image-3000934807.jpg

Bogg Inn? That's awesome! I can almost hear Cape dialing up Trinity now.

I always pictured him as that one slightly overbearing, sometimes irritating buddy of yours... who you just knew you were in for a good time when you went to the bar with him in your group. Give it 30-45 minutes, and your group was bound to be running the joint, mostly thanks to his actions. Sure - every once in a while, you and your other buddies would have to help him talk his way out of a situation where he had overstepped just a hair, but the good times more than make up for that.

I don't know any of you because I'm new to this site but I am a very hot 22 yr old girl who thinks 1) Cape is super dreamy and 2) you're all stupid faces.

A restaurant was obviously smart enough to put his awesome beer on tap but not smart enough to use a printer that checks spelling. I don't see how that it Cape's fault.

I don't know any of you because I'm new to this site but I am a very hot 22 yr old girl who thinks 1) Cape is super dreamy and 2) you're all stupid faces.

A restaurant was obviously smart enough to put his awesome beer on tap but not smart enough to use a printer that checks spelling. I don't see how that it Cape's fault.

"Bog" and "Inn" are spelled correctly, Cape....errrrrrrr.....notcape.

Bogg Inn? That's awesome! I can almost hear Cape dialing up Trinity now.

I always pictured him as that one slightly overbearing, sometimes irritating buddy of yours... who you just knew you were in for a good time when you went to the bar with him in your group. Give it 30-45 minutes, and your group was bound to be running the joint, mostly thanks to his actions. Sure - every once in a while, you and your other buddies would have to help him talk his way out of a situation where he had overstepped just a hair, but the good times more than make up for that.

Yeah... I've read a lot of his posts and I don't get that impression at all.

Back