Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have The Carboy Cleaner so that my wife quits swearing so much. (you should hear her when she fights with the bottle brush!)

Please baby Jesus, grant me this carboy cleaner so I can make the world a better place with delicious beer. k thx bye.

There once was a man from Nantucket,
Who brewed only by plastic bucket,
He swore he never would switch,
Cleaning carboys made him cuss so and *****,
Till finally he said, "No More" and "f* it!"

Ugh. Cleaning carboys with a manual brush is a PITA. Amirite? If I can put this thing on my centrifuge, I can clean a carboy in five seconds!

I need this cause my wife said if she hears me singing "Chim Chim Cher-ee" one more time while wire brushing my carboys she's going to smack me.

Having a carboy cleaner would help with my OCD related to sanitation. The brush I have just doesn't seem to do a good enough job.

I need this carboy cleaner to make things easier on my wife. She is the one that cleans my carboys and this would make things a lot easier on her.

Just starting out in the world of brewing. As the low guy on the totom poll in the shop its tough to save up for nice supplys. Anything helps. And it would be nice to tell hbt loves me more that them.!

My little elves brush, scrub, swish and swash hundreds of my dirty carboys day in and day out. Their little hands are worked to the bone and covered with trub all so they can give the little brewer boys and little brewer girls of the world clean carboys for Christmas. Although some may be filled with coal on the shivery morning, all deserve a clear carboy to view their just rewards. Boy, my little elves are frustrated with their carboy cleaning duties. Especially since they are just a smidgen too big to fit through the neck. Even THEY have been sitting on my lap asking for these newfangled carboy cleaners to be dropped into their stockings on Christmas morning. I'm jolly with hope that winning this contest will put the point back in their ears, and make our Christmas just as merry as yours.

Prost!

-Santa (The Fermentalist) Clause.

I absolutely hate cleaning carboys. There is no way on this beer drinking earth that I am EVER comfortable with the cleanliness of a glass carboy after scrubbing it with a bristle brush. The Carboy cleaner would make the job so much easier. I really think that minimul effort needed to use the Carboy Cleaner would actually make cleaning the carboy fun! Santa deserves somthing a little better than milk and cookies. I know he is piloting a vehicle but really? He can slow down time long enough to relax and enjoy a fresh home brewed beer.

After ten years of being away from brewing, the skanky brewscum in my carboy needs lots of help to come perfectly clean.

I've been running back and forth from the bathroom all day long today, I don't know if it is from all the food I ate yesterday or some contamination in my freshest batch that I drank like crazy yesterday. I think in order for me to be able to completely cross #2 off the list(pun intended) I need the amazingness of the Carboy Cleaner to get all of the nitty gritty nasty squirt inducing bugs out of my carboy.

I need a carboy cleaner because using a regular carboy brush is annoying. It can at times be difficult to scrub out deposits that get stuck up near the top. Plus who wouldn't want to add such a great item to their home brew inventory.

I would LOVE to get my hands on a Carboy Cleaner!!! We got started homebrewing just four months and 5 brews ago. I we starting to notice it is getting harder and harder to free the carboys of all the hops and other floaters from the side wall. This would really help us in getting cleaner beers, brew after brew. PICK ME!!!

MD

A dirty carboy soaking on the counter means no new beer, a clean carboy means a happier old lady which means the more time i can spend in the garage brewing new brews!!

I need a carboy cleaner because it takes a long time to pull the shards of glass out of my feet with a tweezers.

I have two dirty carboys sitting in my backyard with a crusty krausen ring and tons of trub in the bottoms. I have other things to do, like working the day after thanksgiving. If I had a carboy cleaner then I could quickly get those carboys spotless and remove the eyesores from my backyard. Then the neighborhood would look better and houses would be more desirable and the local economy would receive a boost. That would reverberate throughout the entire country and we could get out of this funk. All because of my newly cleaned carboys.

Or something like that.

Hi cleaners,

I think that I deserve cleaner because I am teaching my 2 year old about brewing any cleaning the keys is a perfect bonding experience.

Thanks,

Keith healy
carboy-logos.jpg

NEW Carboy Cleaner - Keg Cleaner &
Large Carboy & Sanke Keg Cleaner Giveaway!​
We are proud to announce that Carboy Cleaner will be giving away 2 Carboy Cleaners, Keg Cleaners, or Large Carboy /Sanke Keg Cleaners every week until the Friday prior to Christmas and a set of replacement cleaning pads for the 3rd place.

All you have to do is reply to this post with at least a 1 sentence reason why you want/need a Carboy Cleaner and at 4pm Friday every week Carboy Cleaner will choose 2 winners based on creativity and style. Every HBT member will be allowed to repost/reply after 4pm Friday for the following weeks contest. One post, per member, per week. We will use this same thread and track the time stamp.

contest-Upper-Cleaning-copy.jpg
content-Middle-Cleaning-copy.jpg
contestMiddle-Upper-Cleaning-copy.jpg

Check out what other HomeBrewTalk members are saying about these Cleaners!
Carboy, Keg, & Large Carboy / Sanke Keg Cleaner Reviews!

Or watch the videos and read more
testimonials here for yourself!
Carboy Cleaner
www.CarboyCleaner.com
Keg Cleaner
Rules & Entry
- To enter reply to this thread and post a 1 sentence reason why you need a Carboy Cleaner.
-At 4pm Friday every week we will choose 2 winners based on creativity and style.
-We will post the winners at the end of the thread and send a private message to acquire the winners shipping details.
- Do not reply more than once per week or you will be disqualified.
- The winners will have a choice as to which Cleaner they prefer.

Good Luck, and thanks to www.CarboyCleaner.com

I am a new brewer and love to brew the equipment money is tapped out and I sure could use this tool! :mug:

I would love to win one of these b/c I brew a lot of highly hopped beers that leave a lot of tough to clean krausen rings in my carboys. The carboy brushes just don't get everything and take a lot of finagling. I'd love one of these, and I'd show it off to my club for sure!

I need one because it would free up a hand to DRINK my brew...what other reason do you need???!:mug:

I would like to receive this carboy cleaner because my cluster and krausen mix looks and sticks like road tar!
:D:mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back