• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Homebrewing two tier stand $400 Obo (Local pickup only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Reaction score
For sale is a two tier homebrewing stand. I brewed roughly 100-5 gallon batches (probably many more) with this system and it works great, I no longer have the time or frankly the room for homebrewing and have been selling off all my gear. This is the last to go.

It includes. . .

*2- 10 gallon coolers converted into a mash tun (MLT) and hot liquor tank (HLT) .

*Johnson Controls A419 wired to a 110v 1500w heating element via a 20 amp switch and outlet (it is highly recommended that the buyer has a 20amp outlet to run the system, with the HLT and the pump both running it is almost 15amps). March 809HS-PL pump with upgraded impeller on its own 15amp outlet and switch.

*Bayou Classic SQ14 propane burner (55,000 BTU)

*Several Stainless steel ½ inch ball valves, ½ male and female cam locks and various extra fittings.

*Handheld refractometer for testing the specific gravity (SG) of your wort.

*1/2 Inch Copper immersion chiller.

*Poplar mash paddle.

*Probe thermometer (with probe for MLT)

*Various odds and ends.

Selling as a complete set, I will not sell components everything goes; the only exception is the stand itself. If the buyer does not want the wood stand, I will remove everything from the stand and box it for pickup. No other exceptions.

The buyer will need to source new high temp silicon tubing (available from most home brewing stores), what is pictured is all that I have left and it is not long enough.

Everything has been leak tested and seals replaced as needed. I will gladly fill with water and show that everything works for the buyer as well as help load for transport.

$400 OBO

Cash only.

I have a craigslist posting as well (Columbus Ohio area) that has a couple of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back