HomeBrew Club Amsterdam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliwest

Reaction score
Would anyone here be interested in starting some sort of HomeBrew Club in or around Amsterdam (NL that is)?
I started brewing last year and would love to learn more and share experiences, and of course get feedback on my beers so far.

Cheers :mug:

Hey charliwest!! I know it is been quiet a while from the post. I am homebrewing in Amsterdam too and I would like to start a homebrew club, still interested?

Thanks,
Guille

Hi Guille,
There is a loss group of us that meet once and a while, brew together sometimes, drink together other times.
A google groups thing was created so people can opt in and out of email themselves so as not to spam people [email protected]
Feel free to join the mailing list or send me your email and I will send you an invite (not really sure how the management of googlegroups works tbh ;) )

Thanks

David

Hi charlie!! For some reason I have got a mail delivery failure. Is that email address still valid?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi there, I know this is quite an old thread but I am a home brewer living close to Haarlem and was looking for other english speaking brewers, has a club been created?
thansk,

Hello everyone,

We are looking for new members to join our Amsterdam-based Homebrewing club!

So far there are 16 of us. We have a small home-brewery where we all brew beer - its a very cool set up.

Members of the club vary widely, in terms of skill and experience, so there are people who have been brewing for a long time and people who have been brewing only for a few weeks.

We can brew as much as we like (as long as there is enough space for the fermenters and enough ingredients) and everything we brew is shared equally amongst everyone in the club. Importantly, we all get a say in what is brewed next.

To pay for the ingredients and rental of the brewing space, we pay 70 Euro each per month, and it is very much worth it.

The homebrewed beers we have made recently have been excellent.

If you would like to join, or know someone who would, please let me know and I can start the ball rolling
1f642.png

Many thanks,
Guy

Hi there, I know this is quite an old thread but I am a home brewer living close to Haarlem and was looking for other english speaking brewers, has a club been created?
thansk,

When I moved back from the UK to the Netherlands I found this thread and I see it still pops up in Google searches for Amsterdam Homebrew ;-)

Since then, me and some others started meeting monthly in Foeders. In fact some of the people posting above have joined us ;-) This has led to a more organised international homebrew group: FOEBAR. We are open for all to show up, no fees or contributions needed. We have brewing competitions every 3 months. If anyone is looking to get together with fellow homebrewers in the Amsterdam region, come join us. If you like hanging with us out keep coming, if not don't ;-)

You can find our meeting dates at foebar.com or on our facebook group. We mostly communicate through an email group, you can find how to join this group on our website.

It would be great if you could join us sometime?

When I moved back from the UK to the Netherlands I found this thread and I see it still pops up in Google searches for Amsterdam Homebrew ;-)

Since then, me and some others started meeting monthly in Foeders. In fact some of the people posting above have joined us ;-) This has led to a more organised international homebrew group: FOEBAR. We are open for all to show up, no fees or contributions needed. We have brewing competitions every 3 months. If anyone is looking to get together with fellow homebrewers in the Amsterdam region, come join us. If you like hanging with us out keep coming, if not don't ;-)

You can find our meeting dates at foebar.com or on our facebook group. We mostly communicate through an email group, you can find how to join this group on our website.

It would be great if you could join us sometime?
sounds great, i have joined the mailing list and am looking forward to meeting you people soon, thanks for the invite

Back