homebrew buying

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midwest here, until the LHBS starts having reasonably priced all grain ingredients. Which doesn't look likely at this point. : /

Whoever has the best price (incl shipping) and selection for whatever it is I need at the time.

But I routinely purchase bulk grain and other bulky items from whichever LHBS has the best price or availabilty.

And I always buy my yeast locally.

I usually order from The Grape and Granary but have placed orders from Midwest and Northern Brewer. G&G has an excellent selection of ingredients, good prices and quick service. Because I am close orders are delivered in 2 days max. I've usually placed orders from other stores because they had homebrew gadgets not carried by G&G. I havn't found many ingredients not available.
Craig

I've used MoreBeer for over two years. Free shipping over $60, good catalog, good recipe kits, and I think they have the best prices.

Only negative thing is that sometimes they are out of stock on "simple" stuff like dry yeast.

I'll second G&G. I also order from Listermann. They have free shipping east of the Mississippi for orders $35 or more.

Of course, I'll order from B3, NB, Midwest, etc, if they have what I need.

Back