Home Brewer TV #40

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
A quick note to let you know the next episode of Home Brewer TV is available.

We explore boil pot construction and discuss a simple but very effective way to test spices and other flavors in your beer without having to do a full 5 or more gallon batches.

www.homebrewertv.com

Gary

Now that sounds interesting. Roused my curiosity after my wife brewed her 1st batch,BB summer ale. It used orange/lemon zest with spices. I'd like to put something together with those myself.
*PS-just watched the show,& i'll have to try the spice additions to the glass of beer thing. Seems an easy way to try mixes of them. And,I found DFH at the local grocery chain for the 1st time last Friday. It was the same 90min Imperial IPA you tasted. I love the way you get the English malt up front,then the hops. The malt kinda lingers into the hop flavors a little. Great IPA!

Been away for a little while and wanted to get caught up on Gary Martin's show but it looks like his site is down?

I noticed a few weeks ago that new episodes weren't coming out. He doesn't list a reason why, just states that it was cancelled. I'm so sad 

I think I saw a comment somewhere where no, it did not work out as well as planned.

B

I sent him an e-mail a while back when my dues were refused. He wrote me that his membership went from like 6,000 down to 30. Such a shame,I liked the show.

I was among the 1st 1,000 to sign up,so it only cost me $4.95 per month. The pay to watch started with the 1st vid in June. Dang. My ale was tasted in the tasting room segment in show # 38. My Summer Pale ale (looked/tasted more like a Salvator) got the full 3 thumbs up against the Pyramid apricot ale's 2.5. It's a shame I'll never get to send him my dual purpose recipe. My APA/IPA recipe is my best so far. Oh well....:(

Back