Hoegaarden extract with fuggles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyy

Reaction score
I just laid this beast down 2 days ago hoegarrden clone with 15grms of fuggles steped for 15ms. Smells like a black banana well see!

Andyy said:
I just laid this beast down 2 days ago hoegarrden clone with 15grms of fuggles steped for 15ms. Smells like a black banana well see!

Dude, not sure what a black banana smells like other than totally sugared.

More importantly, would you share the recipe? I have decided that this should be my next brew.

Thanks!

-Will

Sorry it's the Brewcraft recipe pretty much spot on, it smells (now after fermenting for 2 weeks) exactly like it taste aswell even with the fuggles added into the recipe. I'm going to bottle this in the next two days. I will put the exact recipe from the kit on here later this evening when I get home.

Andyy said:
Sorry it's the Brewcraft recipe pretty much spot on, it smells (now after fermenting for 2 weeks) exactly like it taste aswell even with the fuggles added into the recipe. I'm going to bottle this in the next two days. I will put the exact recipe from the kit on here later this evening when I get home.

Thanks Andyy!!

ok here it is extract clone Hoegaarden.
Black Rock Whispering Wheat
1kg Dry wheat Malt Extract
15grms Coriander seeds
2 Medium Orange peel zest
WB-06 Sat wheat yeast

start by bringing 2 litres of water to the boil, add malt, coriander & orange zest. reduce heat and simmer for 15mins. stir in black rock whispering wheat and rest for 15mins. fill fermenter to 21 litres

i also added 15grms of fuggles steped at the same time i added the coriander seeds and orange zest. with 500grms of dextrose for some more kick, i bottled this yesterday and it smell very similiar

Latest posts

Back