Hi fron Argentina, Classic Beer Styles Techniques

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojvulluz

Reaction score
Hi from Argentina. Sorry my english, please.

I'm a hombrewer since 2008, only for myself and my family and friends. I'm Network administrator in the public local university.

I'm looking for a series "brewing Classic Style" books in e-book format (or some scans of it...), because is very complicated incoming phisical paper books rigth now from USA or Europa to my country. I've a International credit card (i was buy ebooks in amazon, for example), but I don't found this series in any digital format.

Please if you send me more info about digital books available in the web, I'm interest in study, history, techniques, about Belgian Beers, Pale ale and Stouts.

Thank you, and nice to meet with de American Homebrewers Community. In Argentina we have a Hombrewers Community called ACSC (Asociación Civil Somos Cerveceros - Civil Assotiation we are hombrewwers), and I'm a #132 member.

Regards from Mendoza (The best wine lands in South america...), from the Andes Hill's foot.

Bye, and Thnks.

The latest version is from 1998, I suspect you can't find a digital version (latest edition 1998) nor have I ever seen it torrented.

Hi, I've this book in both formats, and the paperback signed for the author in 2013 when he come to the annual council for ACSC. is an excellent book, maybe the book what I'm looking for now has a better technical info. Thanks.

Back