Hi from Wexford, Ireland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packas

Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally got my first homebrew on the go. Looking forward to chatting to you all about all facts brewing :)

Pat.

Thanks guys !!

Definately got the brewing bug. I sat on the floor for a good 10 minutes tonight looking at my fermenter :)

Brew is on since Saturday night. Not seeing much action i.e. bubbling but there's definately stuff going on as the lid has a slight bulge & when I put my ear to the fermenter I can hear a fizz :) Can't wait to get my first home brew into bottles. One of my work colleagues has his first brew on as well. We're having "a brew off." There's no shortage of guys at work willing to be judges on our beers once they're ready :cross:

Welcome. What did you brew? Just remember: Patience pays off.

I've got Coopers Brewmaster Wheatbeer on the go!! I've been informed that it's a relavively wasy one for a newbie to brew 7 the taste is not bacd either. I'm quite fond of those nice strong Trappist beers so my next batch will be something like that. Don't think I'll do 25 litres of it though :drunk:

Back