Hi from Washington State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunky28

Reaction score
I bought a 5 gal home brew kit about ten years ago, tried a few different recipes and then lost interest. Met a new brew buddy :tank: who has a love of IPA's like I do and we got back into it. It's a lot more fun brewing with a friend even if you do have to split the proceeds:(. He has some professional brewing friends in the local breweries, and was able to score some "larger scale" equipment and now we are brewing 15 gal at a time. We both like our own home brewed IPA better than anything we can buy, and are having a fun time trying different hop combinations. After finding this forum, I found I still have a lot to learn, but have already learned a huge amount from the posters here! I have a kegorator and just got a couple corny kegs so that is the next step for me. I am also growing my own hops so this fall will be fun! Thanks in advance to everyone here who will be teaching me:mug:

Greetings and welcome to the obsession. Now then, turn over all your finances to your significant other before you spend every spare dime on this passion. :D

Welcome from Camano! Check out the WAHA web site for info on a Brew Club based right there in Mt. Vernon!

It's called Northern Washington Homebrewers Guild. Good folks!

Back