Hi from Washington State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbon111

Reaction score
Great to finally have found all these great online homebrewing resources! :mug:

I live about 30 miles north of Seattle in the burbs with my patient wife and a neurotic cat. I've been brewing my own beer for a couple years now.

I'm an adherent of the "steeped grains + extract" school of things and don't see that changing too soon as I have too many other hobbies than to take up something as time-consuming as all-grain. (But we'll see... ;)) I'm also looking into growing my own hops now! :D

I'm a graphic artist and musician and have just released my second commercially-available album: CD Baby: CARBON111: Shadow

Anyway I hope to learn as much as I can here as well as share any knowledge I have with others.

Thanks!

I just found this forum a few days ago and have been reading through the threads voraciously! :)

Welcome indeed. Spent quite a bit of time up your way in Lynnwood. Great area with lots of great skiing around.

Welcome! I'm out in Issaquah with more beer on hand than I know what to do. Stop by if you ever want a growler for the road...

Welcome to HBT! Maybe a beer swap is in the future.....
I'm on Capital Hill in Seattle, Loving this weather lately!

Greetings. I'm up your way. Live in Stanwood and work in Everett. Glad to see another PNW brewer on here. There's quite a few of us.

Thanks guys!!! :mug:

...I figured there may be "a few" of us from this neck of the woods. ;)

I'm in between Everett and Lynnwood in the cozy town of Mukilteo. Fortunately, the Diamond Knot is less than ten minutes from me...I just noticed bombers of their IPA starting to show up in the local supermarkets. (Homebrew Heaven sells a sanctioned clone of their IPA, actually.) :D

Welcome! I'm originally from there, but have moved down south to PDX. I still shop at the southend's best homebrew shop, Larry's Brewing Supply, every time I get up towards your way.

Welcome again!

Welcome from Kenmore.

Work in Redmond.

It does sound like there's a lot of us about. Count me in on any get togethers. I'm a couple weeks out from having anything finished, but I'd love to see what others are doing so I can get ideas to fill the pipeline.

Back