Hi from The Netherlands

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednas

Reaction score
So...after already creating my first thread with questions, I will introduce myself :D

I'm Sander, I'm 33 and I'm from The Netherlands. Beer enthusiast, I make regular trips to Belgium with my brother and pick up a number of beers - near the border there's specialty shops with a big selection (their names translate to "The beer border" and "The beer shed") :). I also keep a beer diary of my tastings and have built up a fairly big list of favorites (Ename Blond, Tripel Karmeliet, Chimay white/blue and Wolf 7 among them).

A next logical step was to brew my own beer, so I bought a starter kit a while ago and currently my first extract based brew is in the bucket.

I think I'll also get a premium subscription as I will probably use this forum a lot :)

So...after already creating my first thread with questions, I will introduce myself :D

I'm Sander, I'm 33 and I'm from The Netherlands. Beer enthusiast, I make regular trips to Belgium with my brother and pick up a number of beers - near the border there's specialty shops with a big selection (their names translate to "The beer border" and "The beer shed") :). I also keep a beer diary of my tastings and have built up a fairly big list of favorites (Ename Blond, Tripel Karmeliet, Chimay white/blue and Wolf 7 among them).

A next logical step was to brew my own beer, so I bought a starter kit a while ago and currently my first extract based brew is in the bucket.

I think I'll also get a premium subscription as I will probably use this forum a lot :)

Welcome! I like your taste in beer. The good news is that brewing your own allows you to brew recipes of whatever style you like. (Which for me is Belgian).

Latest posts

Back