Hi from the island of Crete!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akardam

Reaction score
Hello to all of you brewmasters!

nice to join your homebrew forum. I have previously found several of your comments and issues on this site very productive and helpful as a beginner and amateur brewer.

I have really dealt with the art of meadmaking (since I beekeep as well when I steal a chance), but I am a great fan of the great beers (porters, ales, and trappist :tank:) and I hope to blend the essence of honey into these beers..in time..

cheers to all!
andreas

Welcome aboard. I bet there are plenty around here who are jealous of your beekeeping (or just your funny mesh hats)

thanks!
hehe... i bet you their not jealous of the pain involved.. i still get stung all the time and everytime feels like its the first time! :)

In fact, I am looking into the braggot field.. mead+maltbeer. i.e. honey porters, honey ales, etc. And I found quite a few comments here that were extremely helpful! Hope to learn more in due time.. thanks.

Back