Hi from New Brunswick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorEaster12

Reaction score
Hi, I started brewing a few months ago and have been lurking around the site for a while but only recently signed up, it's a great site. Are there any more brewers out there from the east coast?

Oh there quite are a few around here. A lot of brewers from NB also frequent http://barleyment.wort.ca/staticpages/index.php?page=faq where every year for the last few years we have held a Big Strange New Brunswick Brew in Camp Pascobac on Belleisle Bay between Fredricton and St. John.
This years event is comming up. Why not attend and meet a few brewing buddys from around your area?

In the meantime, there are a number here from around your area, NS and NL and I think even P.E.I.
As you have already found this site is an excellent source of info and finally welcome.

I will also say hello and welcome!

This is a great place to ask all sorts of questions and get advice!

So far I have learned that being a Canadian brewer can mean things are a little more expensive/ hard to acquire at times, and that it can take a bit more math to get to the final product, but I still find the journey is worth it!

Wow, pasobac, I used to go there ever year for my dad's company picnic when I was younger, I'll definately look into attending. Thanks for the other link.

Back