Hi from Lancaster, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tkeonce

Reaction score
I've been wanting to brew for the last 15 years or so. My wife finally bought me Brooklyn Brew Shops 1 gallon kit. Already looking to add a few more kits so I can have a couple beers in the pipeline at all times. If anyone in the area knows the best local places for supplies let me know.

Chad

Hi Chad. Chad from over Lebanon area. Lancaster brewing I believe is the place to get you fixed up.

Chad

I found a place I can walk to for some basic supplies. Spirit of 76 in Bowmansville. He only has yeast packets though for larger batches and I'm only doing a gallon at a time for now. I'll check out Lancaster Brewing on Friday.

Welcome - I'm right next door in York county. If Lancaster doesn't have what you need and you're up for a short road trip, there's Bailee's Homebrew on Industrial Highway (pretty close to Route 30.

http://baileeshomebrew.com/

Used to be Mr Steve's til he retired, shop has had everything I've needed so far. Its pretty well stocked!

Sweet, I get to York once a year or so, went to school there. I will check it out. I might need to do a road trip to shop and take a detour to Murphs Study Hall!

Sweet, I get to York once a year or so, went to school there. I will check it out. I might need to do a road trip to shop and take a detour to Murphs Study Hall!
Then let's just say we have more in common than just brewing :mug:

Back