Hi from Halifax

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooseknuckle

Reaction score
I just thought that the introduction page would be a good start to say hi.

I have been brewing at home for about 5 years mostly with kits (23 t of wort then add the yeast kind of kit) in the last 6 months i have become more and more interested in partial grain brewing and I really enjoy it. I don't bottle anymore I simply keg because it is so much easier.

Currently I have a a west coast IPA, an octoberfest and the cheapest lager recipe I can find on brewing and tapped I have a generic lager and a simple IPA.

Hello! Welcome to the HBT! These folks here will blow your mind with expertise and leave you in envy with their systems and creations. To bad we cant share the most important product of home brewing, but you can get a taste of how we make it! Cheers!

Currently I have a a west coast IPA, an octoberfest and the cheapest lager recipe I can find on brewing and tapped I have a generic lager and a simple IPA.

Those Festa kits from Noble Grape are kinda fantastic aren't they?
I had a couple sent over this past summer.
Still my own is a lot cheaper and great to boot.

Welcome to HBT.

Latest posts

Back