Hi Everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Clampsta

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've just joined ur site and am finding it very informative and easy to use!

It's already given me a good insight into home-brewing but has also made me realise that I've got a hell of a lot to learn! There is so much on here that I'd never even thought of before.

I'm into brewing beer and lager really but some time would like to brew cider too :D

I'm from Bristol in southwest England, Europe :cool:

Cheers, Clampsta

Welcome Clampsta, you'll soon be checking this site more often than your email. Good group of people here with lots of knowledge to share...enjoy.

Hell , I spend more time with you guys than I do with my family ! They don't drink beer. Why talk to them? Welcome to the forums ! BTW, Didn't realize that England was in Europe. Thought it was a world unto itself.

Welcome! Another participant from the UK! Pretty soon the Brits will outnumber all the Texans! :D

Cheers all for the warm welcome! :)

Got my second brew in the fermentor last nite and it's bubbling away nicely now ;)

Good to have you on board!

Good luck with your 2nd brew...Once you start drinking your own beer you'll never look back. Just starting all grain myself.

Welcome Clampsta, good to have another Brit Bro on board. Must warn you about that Sudsmonkey, his wit will have you spitting beer on your monitor.

Back