Here we go!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSaLTy

Reaction score
Well I bit the bullet today and ordered all my equipment to start brewing! I can't wait to try it out. :D I'm going to start out with a nice nut brown ale. I'm going to be like a kid waiting for christmas till my stuff arrives. I'm sure I'll have some questions when I get going and I'm sure you guys can help me out. I can't wait!

MrSaLTy said:
Well I bit the bullet today and ordered all my equipment to start brewing! I can't wait to try it out. :D I'm going to start out with a nice nut brown ale. I'm going to be like a kid waiting for christmas till my stuff arrives. I'm sure I'll have some questions when I get going and I'm sure you guys can help me out. I can't wait!

If you think waiting for the equipment is bad, wait til you do your first brew-time will stand still:D I swore that time was going backward waiting until I could sample a finished brew.

Back