Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order placed!
Spent too much but got 2#s of hops, another false bottom and a 4-way splitter in the clearance section. Wow. Great deal.
Thanks Jay

My order is in, I saved almost $20 which was great, it covered shipping and then some. Thanks Jaybird!

Heck YEAH!!!

I did it. I'm so bad but sometimes you gotta do it... peach mead in my future.

I think you bought me out of Peach Puree! I want a bottle when its done:D

Order placed!
Spent too much but got 2#s of hops, another false bottom and a 4-way splitter in the clearance section. Wow. Great deal.
Thanks Jay

My pleasure!

PM's are sent..If I missed ya let me know. Not to many days left to play in the Beer Games....

Cheers
Jay

I used the code and saved over 60 bucks. Not sure whether to thank jay or ask if he has a spare bedroom.
Really appreciate the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You should extend this thru the weekend. ;-) Me wants a new plate chiller tomorrow.

You should extend this thru the weekend. ;-) Me wants a new plate chiller tomorrow.

It doesn't end until tomorrow evening at 11:59pm.

Call it fun… call it crazy… call it what you will! We’re calling it the “April of Fools” sale at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions!

A few weeks back I started a “pick a number between 1 and 100” thread here on HBT. I asked for a number 6 days in a row, and it was driving you guys crazy! I had all kinds of people asking for hints as to what we were going to do with the numbers.

Well this is what we have come up with for those 6 numbers: 3, 33, 25, 47, 1.618 and 97

Let’s have some fun and give some stuff away, shall we?
Here’s how the numbers you chose are going to be used in this FOOLISH sale (numbers are not in order):

The second number: 33 = Number of days our “April of Fools” sale is going to take place. STARTING APRIL 1, 2014 AT 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

The third number: 25 = 25% OFF EVERYTHING on the NorCal Brewing Solutions site! Available to anyone that responds to this thread (and I will give you a promo code in turn). YES, EVERYONE ON HBT CAN GET 25% OFF THEIR ENTIRE ORDER!!! I KNOW… FOOLISH, RIGHT?

The first number: 3 = Three orders off the site during the 33 days will be randomly selected to get VERY SPECIAL treatment, as follows:

The fourth number: 47 = The first of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a 47% DISCOUNT on their entire order instead of the standard 25%!

The fifth number: 1.168 = The second of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a $1.168 shipping price(instead of the standard $9.95 rate) IN ADDITION to the25% sale discount!

The sixth number: 97% = The most amazing number of all! The third of the 3 randomly selected orders is going to get a 97% DISCOUNT instead of the standard 25%! Yes, your entire order will be VIRTUALLY FREE!

Everyone will be responsible for their shipping, of course.

Now… This is an HBT ONLY sale. You have to respond to this thread to get the promo code. I will PM you the promo code and you have UNTIL THE SALE ENDS to use it.
The sale is going to run through May 3, 2014 - “BIG BREW DAY” - and will expire the next day - May 4, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. The winners of the 3 special orders will be drawn via a Microsoft Excel random number generator on Monday, May 5, 2014 - “Cinco de Mayo” day - and a YouTube video will be posted in the thread for you to see who won.
If you are one of the 3 winners we will REFUND the difference in your purchase price back to you on May 6, 2014.

We only ship the $9.95 flat rate in the US... If you are outside the US of A you can still play. But you will have to pay actual shipping charges. If you do actually want to play Email [email protected] and ask for a shipping quote on your order.

Does this sound like fun? Ohhh yeah! Lets do it!!!

Cheers
Jay

Another satisfied customer! My order arrived today, it was well packed, is well made, and I am super excited. Now I just need to pop a hole in my keg and get it all mounted (I went with the ultimate boil kettle kit, as I BIAB).

I think I got everyone so far. The code is good till tonight at 11:59. We will be shooting the video tomorrow for the drawings to see who gets all the freebees. Super excited to see who comes up with SERIOUS discounts! Just remember the more orders you put in the better the chances of getting freebees. Have fun you all!

Cheers
Jay

The clock is ticking there party people....Get em while you can....

The website has been REAL busy the last few hours. Thanks for all the orders you all. I am going to be 1 busy, busy, busy MO FO the next several days!

Cheers
Jay

By the skin of my teeth. :D
Now to figure out what connections are needed for the plate chiller and hoping it is a great idea to get one for summer cooling.

By the skin of my teeth. :D
Now to figure out what connections are needed for the plate chiller and hoping it is a great idea to get one for summer cooling.

No time like the present lady....

Thanks for the order! Nice addition of the tags, you'll love em!

Cheers
Jay

The sale is officially over. Good luck to all those that ordered. You are automatically entered into the drawing for the ALMOST free stuff!
We will post the the you tube video tomorrow. So if your not already a member of the Nor Cal Brewing Solutions you tube family. Log into you tube and save our channel.

Thank you guys SO much for all the great orders! It has been 1 very busy month for us, thanks to all of you!

Cheers
Jay

I LOVE my new blank tags from Nor Cal. Might just have to order some of the BJCP one's sometime.

NorCal-BlankTags.jpg

I wish you sold shanks

We do sell shanks. 3 1/8", 5 1/8" and the Tower Shanks with the tail piece. There is about 3000 parts in our store that are not listed on the site as of yet. The website is and always be a work in progress. But we will get there.

I LOVE my new blank tags from Nor Cal. Might just have to order some of the BJCP one's sometime.

Love the picture!

Cheers
Jay

...There is about 3000 parts in our store that are not listed on the site as of yet. The website is and always be a work in progress. But we will get there.
Jay

I wish I would have known that. I would have bought 8 taps and tailpieces, assuming you carry the 525ss. My bank account is happy I didn't know though ;) So do we just call to order things that aren't on your website?

I wish I would have known that. I would have bought 8 taps and tailpieces, assuming you carry the 525ss. My bank account is happy I didn't know though ;) So do we just call to order things that aren't on your website?

yes, for sure. We are working non stop on the website. I only have 1 guy adding things to the site right now. We try to add about 10 to 15 parts a day. Last week alone we added over 100 different types of hops to the site. So yes if you have things on the site you want to order and there are things you just don't see, sure call me.

BUT I am sure your bank account thanks me though.

Cheers
Jay

No time like the present lady....

Thanks for the order! Nice addition of the tags, you'll love em!

Cheers
Jay

Well, when i look at my staircase and think about renovating it but holding off because I just needed that plate chiller, I'll think of you. :D :p

Maybe I'll win your drawing and get everything I want! :ban:

We do sell shanks. 3 1/8", 5 1/8" and the Tower Shanks with the tail piece. There is about 3000 parts in our store that are not listed on the site as of yet. The website is and always be a work in progress. But we will get there.

Damn! Wish I knew too! Oh well... I think I bought enough :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSVc0Ln9yzE[/ame]

WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN.

Watch it all the way through.

Congratulations you guys and thank you all again for all the orders.

Cheers
Jay

No dice here either but I still get a plate chiller + shipping @ $20 off.

I was 7365. Missed it by two. Still saved over 60. Thanks for the deal jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

no dice here either, 7269.... bummer. I never win anything! Thanks for the badass 25% off and one helluva nice false bottom Jay! Will def recommend it to anyone who asks!

Back