Help with project priority

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Help me prioritize my projects.

• BCS-460 Automated Fermentation

• Brew Stand (with e-rims to be added later)

Results are only viewable after voting.

28S

Reaction score
Okay, I need help. There are a couple of projects I would like to undertake. Here is my situation. I have been brewing for about a year and a half, I've brewed 24 batches. My brewery consists of a roller mill, Rubbermaid 10 Gal cooler with copper manifold, and a propane turkey burner. I also have a 10 gallon boiler with a ball valve, a chugger pump, and a homemade counterflow chiller. For fermentation, I am using a glass carboy, two temperature controllers, a chest freezer and a 55 watt reptile heater.

I am planning to do both of the projects listed, but I don't know which one to do first.

Ultimately, I want to add a BCS-460 to control fermentation and an e-rims, but I also need a brew stand to get off my turkey burner. Which one should I start with?

I voted for fermentation until I read your post. You already have a fermentation chamber so my vote would be build a stand. BCS fermentation can wait.

Back