Help With a Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greels

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have seen threads on here before where people have asked for some of the artists on here to help them out with a label/logo and they turn out so amazing, and it looks like the people that make them really enjoy doing it.

I was wondering if someone could put together a picture/cartoon of a combination of 3 things.... a hop cone, a bumble bee, and a coffee bean. Maybe something along the lines of a hop cone body with black and yellow stripes with a coffee bean for a head.

If I get no replies from this, that's fine. But I thought someone might enjoy putting something together and helping a fellow HBTer out.

Cheers!

I am at work at the moment but I will see what I can come up with. The idea I have for the bee and the hop cone would be to implement the cone in place of the bee's abdomen. Not sure about the bean right now...

Edit: Just for references of what I was talking about. I took 10 minutes to give you this as an idea. I will see what I can do when I get home.

hopbee.jpg

Wow.... I apologize for never responding! There hadn't been a reply for a long time so I gave up and then must have missed the notification.

Thanks for trying to help tho!

Back