Help needed for research about craft beer fans! Spare 10 minutes please? (beer recs in return)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supanatw

Reaction score
Hello,

I am conducting research on craft beer fans as part of my master's thesis at the University of Leeds, which explores collaborations between craft breweries and rock bands. This survey studies attitudes of craft beer fans regarding authenticity and consumption. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please spare 10 minutes or so to contribute to the better understanding of the mind of a craft beer drinker (your responses are anonymous). Link below:

https://leedsubs.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b7dgb5T9vhbAb6B

As a token of my gratitude for your help, I'm recommending some beers that I find to be exceptional which hopefully you would too:
- Weyerbacher Sunday Morning Stout (BBA imp stout)
- Wild Beer Co. BrettBrett Double IPA
- Pipeworks Citra Saison
- Bell's The Oracle DIPA
- Struise Cuvee Delphine (imp stout)

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I hope this is the appropriate forum, if not please let me know. Thank you sincerely, I am truly grateful for your help!

Supanat Wachiralappaitoon

I highly recommend this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
1074652.jpg

1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
  2. Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.

I highly recommend this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
1074652.jpg

1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
  2. Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
That is super easy, I will have to try it tonight.
RwVZk.gif

Anyone want to send me some whales? I'm looking for things like KBBS, SHBRL, Derivations, older 3F OGV, one-off Cantillons, etc.

As a token of my gratitude for your help, I'll write a detailed review of how they taste and I'll recommend some shelf beers that taste similarly you can use as substitutes for the ones you sent me.

Hello,

I am conducting research on craft beer fans as part of my master's thesis at the University of Leeds, which explores collaborations between craft breweries and rock bands. This survey studies attitudes of craft beer fans regarding authenticity and consumption. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please spare 10 minutes or so to contribute to the better understanding of the mind of a craft beer drinker (your responses are anonymous). Link below:

As a token of my gratitude for your help, I'm recommending some beers that I find to be exceptional which hopefully you would too:
- Pipeworks Citra Saison
- Bell's The Oracle DIPA

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I hope this is the appropriate forum, if not please let me know. Thank you sincerely, I am truly grateful for your help!

Can you phonetically spell your last name?

Also, I feel like some of these questions can't be answered in the form of a Likert Scale response.

And you generalize craft brewers and breweries. They aren't all the same.

Quality of beer matters.

C'mon guys, dude is trying to do some research. Being a little harsh don't you think.

supanatw I filled out your survey. I felt like some of the questions I could have strongly disagreed with or strongly agreed with because everything varies per brewery. Good luck on your thesis!

If this user account so much as signs back in and does anything other than post a link to the survey again, I might retract my sarcastic reply and click the link.

But I think we all have witnessed this sort of behavior enough to know the likelihood of that happening.

Hello,

- Pipeworks Citra Saison
- Bell's The Oracle DIPA

giphy.gif

Back