Help me prank a coworker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajwillys

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I've got a coworker who has started this facebook group, Fred's Cat House, to showcase the ton of cats he has at home (literally like 50). Another coworker and I this idea to prank him. As a practical joke, we want to get thousands of people to join the group in as short a time as possible, effectively blowing his freakin' mind. :rockin: So if you have a sec, "like" his page. Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fredscathousecom/212528358771695

If you're so inclined, invite your friends to this "event" so that they can help out in the prank. A few things to keep in mind:

1. The first rule of Prank Fred is don't tell Fred about Prank Fred!
2. The second rule of Prank Fred is don't tell Fred about Prank Fred!
3. If you work with Fred (unlikely), you might not want to chat about this too much at the office.
4. If you mark yourself as attending this event, it will put a posting on your wall. If Fred is a Facebook friend of yours, you should delete this posting.

Thanks!

Liked and posted to wall

"Hard to explain, but if you have a few seconds for a pointless meaningless like then go "like" this page in an attempt to freak some stranger out that people are doing so. And feel free to repost ;)"

See if it gets to a few hundred from strange countrys.

Me thinks this is Fred's way of getting more likes for his Cats :p

But I Liked and posted a link to the event on my page. Good luck

Me thinks this is Fred's way of getting more likes for his Cats :p

Hahaha, definitely not. He's the guy at the office that's always BS'ing and playing practical jokes on others. For the first three years I worked here, I was the "FNG" or "F#*$ing New Guy". He has it coming!

Back