Help me out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOutcider

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Alex, I've been a very keen home-brewer for about two years now. I love making apple and pear cider, as well as just about any kind of beer. It's so much fun and I love every moment of it (although sometimes the waiting and anticipation is difficult!).

I have a favour to ask everybody who reads this. What would be little effort for you will make a HUGE difference to me:

I've recently started my own photography business.
Please 'like' the following facebook image so as I can win $5,000 worth of gear towards my business. Creative Competition | Facebook
The image with the most 'likes' wins. Please click the 'share' button too if you're feeling super generous. Thank you kindly, I will honestly appreciate your help immensely!!

Not that it's too relevant, but three years ago I had $3,500 worth of uninsured camera gear stolen from my residence. I'd love nothing more than to get something back :)

Back