Help me find what style/addition combos might work

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesnsw

Reaction score
Now, I love making a good beer to style, but I also love pushing the limits and trying new flavor combos- a blueberry mild, chocolate bock, chamomile mead. I've often wanted a site to suggest combinations, so I decided to make it.

Go to http://ideas.jamessw.com/ and vote on random style combos, and help rank the best and worst style combos. Currently in the lead is a coconut pilsener which I am incredulous about, and in last place is a whiskey belgian specialty ale, which I think I agree would be terrible.

We need as many people and votes as possible to get through these and get good data... we've already made it through about 80% of the 3000 style combinations!

Ive done a pina colada IPA which was certainly interesting. Ive had the best luck using saisons as a template for flavor experiments. recently made a lemon pepper one and still ahve 10 bottles left of a cumcumber mint

Oh, right there are 3 additions I hadn't considered... added to the list! Thanks!

I made a Smiley face cookie beer. I guess it technically is a vanilla almond milk oatmeal cream ale.

Back