Help me choose a recepie acording to what I have

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie7

Reaction score
Hey guys I am a very amuatuer , beer brewer, I made some beers, not very good tasty but they were reall beer I didnt follow any recepie.
because each recepie that i read had something that I didnt have .

I have :

- carboy .
- siphon tube .
- empty bottles with screw-tap
- dextrose
- table sugar
- my own made air lock
- liquid malt [or non alcoholic beer]

what recepie is good for me ? I want a simple one with high alcohol .

Sounds like you need to buy more ingredients. If you left something out of a recipe, that's why it didn't turn out that great.

You're not going to make anything worth drinking with only what you listed. Also, you list both equipment and ingredients, so to clear things up:
Equipment:
- carboy .
- siphon tube .
- empty bottles with screw-tap
- my own made air lock

Ingredients:
- liquid malt [or non alcoholic beer]
- table sugar
- dextrose

Is that all the equipment you have? Do you have a boil pot, stirring spoon, or bottling bucket? Do you have cleaning supplies and sanitizer? Also, you should really go with glass bottles that you cap over screw tops. I can give you a more complete list if you expand on what you have.

As for the ingredients, as an beginning brewer you should go and get an extract + specialty grains kit from a place like MoreBeer or Northern Brewer. Don't worry about formulating recipes yet. You'll get the basics down with a kit and then can grow from there. They list the alcohol content so you can choose from those. An IPA will give you fairly high alcohol and is not hard to make.

thanks ,
I have setlized and boiling pot , but not bottlling bucket, because my bottles are screw , so I dont neeed those things .

I will buy indigrients , but I cant buy a Kit , we dont have it nearby .

and what is IPA ?

thanks ,
I have setlized

Umm what?

I understand you want to use your screw bottles, but how do you plan on getting the beer from your carboy to your bottles? Do you have a spigot on your carboy?

You don't need to have kits nearby, you can order them off that website I pointed to you.

An IPA is an India Pale Ale. A highly hopped beer that is higher in alcohol.

I siphon them using a tube ,

ok i got it, I see there are diffren types of IPA , all-grain , extract.... what are the diffrences?

I am sorry dude, I am not able to buy from internet , my country is not supported .

and I do have hops, in my non alcohlic beeer , or Liquid mal, hop is already included .
could someone tell me the diffrences of All-grain, extract , multple and other recepie types?

O IC.

Well, the how to brew site above will explain the difference between between all grain, partial mash, and extract. I'm a little confused, do you actual liquid malt, or a non alcholic beer?

Also, what did you do for yeast before? Did you use wild yeast?

Also, can I ask which country?

uhhh,

so you are trying to make beer with non-alcohalic beer as your liquid malt? I don't think that is going to work...

I guess if you added a ton of maltose and sugar to the NA beer, it could ferment techniqually, but it's going to taste terrible. Still, you need malt extract if you want to do this.

You need ingredient, and you don't really have the key ingredient in beer, which is malt!

I think you need to find a way to get your hands on a basic extract kit. If you tell us a little more about where you live, we might be able to help you find a store or something.

2 possibilities here,

1, he's underage like someone has said, which is very likely
2, he's a scammer. He sent me a PM that stated he thought he was going to be deleated by the moderators and said he wanted me to email him offsite. Fat chance sir. He also stated he was from Iran, and I don't think I want to even mess with that even if it is true.

Yea something felt very off with him. His other threads smell equally as fishy.

I hate you guys,whever I come to this forum you attack me when you find out I am from iran....whats wrong with you ....is it too hard for you share your expereance with me ?

it is very stupid , your forum is located in america or somehwere with english language [canda perhaps] then you are AFRAID to help me in iran and ban my username ?
and you say it is illegal in your country , then go to hell ?

you live in america, or wherever, you should obey your own country's law not iran's
if I break iran's law and I make beer, then it is my problem and iran goverment should Ban me , not you !

whats really wrong with you guys , none of you want to help a human being here ?

Relax man, people have been trying to help you, and I don't think anyone cares where you live.

1. Your English is good, but not great, so there's some confusion.
2. You aren't answering direct questions about the ingredients you're trying to use. No one here can share experiences with you, because no one here has experience trying to brew with ingredients that aren't intended for brewing.
3. It seems like you don't understand the basic steps of the brewing process yet. Someone already posted a link to howtobrew.com, which is the best place to start

a10t2,
thanks for your compliment about my english, but I am really iranian :D

unfortantely I have been banned like 5-6 times , in the past 5-6 weeks, each time I say I am from iran, they ban me and they dont let me ask enough questiosn about brewing processes , and I know soon this username will be banned too

a10t2,
thanks for your compliment about my english, but I am really iranian :D

unfortantely I have been banned like 5-6 times , in the past 5-6 weeks, each time I say I am from iran, they ban me and they dont let me ask enough questiosn about brewing processes , and I know soon this username will be banned too

Next time read the TOS before signing up. You don't get to choose whether or not helping someone to break the law is allowed.

Next time read the TOS before signing up. You don't get to choose whether or not helping someone to break the law is allowed.

infact you and me are not sure if I am breaking iran law, in iran Buying and Selling Alcohol is forbiden in shops, nobody said it is forbiden to make it at your homes... so you can not be More restrict than mullahs on me ...

The possession on intoxicating liquids is illegal in Iran. Furthermore, I doubt your internet provider in Iran would allow for you to reach these boards, furthermore still, you sound like a child, a moderator should kick you off imeadiatly. Hell as location, really?

#1 reason i know you are not Iranian and presumebly a child? You PM'd me about contacting you through a Gmail account. Iran banned Gmail ever since the Iranian protests in March. Nice try

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20100210/1509328117.shtml

to morkin :

omg you are so Dumb morkin I can speak farsi for you now
من الان دارم باهات فارسی حرف می زنم ، تو خیلی احمقی

first of all , gmail was blocked during the protests, now it is unblocked
secondly, nobody in iran, connects to internet directly , the USA government provides free Proxies for us , so we can surf internet using them. although I think you are too ignorat to undrestand what a Proxy is ...
here for securty , we all use proxies...
[so acording to you , usa government providing free proxies for us, is also illegal !!! but it is not]

به هر حال حالم از قیافت بهم می خوره مورکین لجن مادرقحبه
morkin

I think the one that should be kicked out is morkin , he is defending iranian government and he is even interpreting iran law, in more Restrict way, I mean if he was our president, instead of A.N [ahmadi nejad] , he would make our lives more hell !

I am glad you are not in our government morkin.

Back