Help!! Low pressure gauge issues..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punkvixen

Reaction score
hey everyone. I'm a new owner of a kegerator and it has been giving me nothing but problems.
All have been fixed except the newest... My CO2 low pressure gauge is stuck at 0 with the tank on and valve open. Turning the adjustment screw does not raise the psi. We have even turned it all the way.
So, is my pressure gauge broken? Is it the regulator? Is co2 still flowing and I just can't regulate the pressure but still be able to drink the keg?

Also. Co2 tank was recently replaced so I'm pretty positive it's not empty.

I just want to drink my beer.

I have a pic, just not sure how to put it in the message. Sorry, I'm a newb.

I just posted in your other thread.

Just so you know, it is frowned upon to duplicate your posts like you did.

Which way are you turning the adjustment screw. You typically turn them to the right (clockwise) to increase the pressure.

How can I tell? I'm new at all of this. I don't hear anything

If you hook up a gas QD to a vented keg, you should hear a rush of gas entering the keg. It's hard to miss, even if you're not sure what you're listening for. If you don't hear anything, than there is a blockage in the gas system somewhere (or the CO2 tank is empty or shut off.)

Brew on :mug:

Like doug says you'll need to vent the keg then see if it fills back up with gas. Or take the disconnect off the line and then open the valve and see if there is gas flowing.

Back