HELP! Dubuque, IA brewshop??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mklawz

Reaction score
Im out in Galena, IL with a keg of cold beer that I cant dispense because I forgot a ball-lock gas side disconnect. We are about to go boating and I need to serve cold beer!

The Bluff St. Brew Haus isnt answering, but their website doesnt indicate that they are closed with the holiday.

Thoughts?? Anyone in the area can help??

Crisis averted. They were indeed open, they just couldnt get to the phone the few times I called. Beer in hand, and it's never tasted so good!

BTW, nice little brewshop, very competitive prices. I recommend checking it out if you are in the area. Nice guy too.

Crisis averted. They were indeed open, they just couldnt get to the phone the few times I called. Beer in hand, and it's never tasted so good!

BTW, nice little brewshop, very competitive prices. I recommend checking it out if you are in the area. Nice guy too.

Glad you got your brew. That is a nice little shop, and the guy that runs it is very friendly and helpful.

Latest posts

Back