Help! Buddy's bday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javier25

Reaction score
Looking for someone to mule some stuff for me. Ideally from Cali. or Oregon. But that isn't necessary. You may have access to something I would like to get for him. Here are some ideas of what I'm looking for:
Belching beaver: peanut butter stout
Knee Deep: Simtra
Russian River: Blind Pig
De Garde: anything
SARA (very high on this list) anything
Rare Barrel: anything
Side project: anything
Alpine: nelson, duet, exponential hoppiness, chef monus, pure hoppiness
Alchemist: any
Lawson's Finest: any
Wicked weed: any sour
Three Floyds: arctic panzer wolf
Westbrook: Gozu

I feel like I am missing out on alot of things. Am thinking a nice take glass would sweeten the gift, so let me know what you think I should get in your area. Thanks!

I'm in Wisconsin, I'd throw Mobcraft beers into the mix. Candy for Breakfast is really tasty, and I had an Old Fashioned Berliner Weiss that was very good as well.

I'm in Wisconsin, I'd throw Mobcraft beers into the mix. Candy for Breakfast is really tasty, and I had an Old Fashioned Berliner Weiss that was very good as well.

Don't forget the deliciousness known as NG Strawberry Rhubarb and Raspberry Tart.

I look forward to my cousin coming down from Racine as he always comes with gifts.

Thanks for the suggestions, that Berliner weisse sounds ridiculously delicious! As for new glarus, I agree. The serendipity is one of my personal favorites. However, I would like to get him stuff he hasn't tried but other than the Wisconsin red (which would be cool to get) the only ones I know he hasn't had are the R&D sours. And I'm sure people will ask way too much for those.

When do you need it by? The only thing I am good for are WW sours.

Thank you! If things fall through with the others I will let you know. I want those WW for myself! Haha

No problems! The Breakside Tormenta, it's a delicious dry hopped sour so you can keep that or give it to the friend, your choice.

Latest posts

Back