Hello from Vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatbeagle

Reaction score
Hi all,

I didn't see any information regarding posting guidelines, but I've been part of a number of small local and web-based brewing groups for years, and think it's time to step out and share a few of my personal brewing exploits. I'm a homebrewer in Vermont interested in learning as much as possible, and passing on what I learn. This seems to be a great (and friendly) forum, and I look forward to engaging the group with my thoughts, and getting feedback, as well as learning what's going on with you. My current thoughts and happenings can be seen on my personal blog at http://www.salvagebeer.com/blog if anyone's interested. So... I guess that's my intro, all!

Welcome!

I grew up outside of Bennington, and still live not too far from the border. There's a decent number of folks on the forum from Vermont, MA, NH, and upstate NY; we tend to get together and brew about once every few months or so. Next get-together (Yankee Ingenuity VI) is at evanmars's house!

Thanks for the welcome and the heads-up! I've been a lone wolf for many years, or at the very least the most knowledgeable among my friends, and the guy who gets people INTO brewing. I both look forward tot eh opportunity to meet other brewers and fear the prospect og becoming the dumb kid in the class!

-Rick

Latest posts

Back