Hello from the Sandhills...NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanWolf

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Dean, from Fayetteville, NC. First, I'd just like to say thank you for all of the information everyone has shared here! I'm a newbie and have been lurking and reading tons on the site so I thought it was time to create an account. I hate I waited until 55 to get started brewing (extract) but I'm ready to try to make up for lost time. haha

I just picked up a Bayou 10 gal ss pot and a Bayou SP10 burner today and ended up ordering the deluxe brewing kit and a couple other items from Northern. It wasn't easy picking out a kit and even though it was a little more costly than some other comparable kits, but I thought I'd like to start with the Big Mouth Bubblers for the primary.

Knowing my wife would go bat crazy if I tried to brew indoors because of a few parrots we have in the house, I figured I'd jump in doing full boils so I also ordered a 3/8" x 50' copper wort chiller today as well.

Looking forward to getting my first brew under my belt and learning! :mug:

Back