Hello from the rainforests of Malaysia!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximumo

Reaction score
Still consider myself a newbie even though I'm up to my 12th batch of all-grain (a Baltic Porter) after countless extract batches... I love trying new recipes but I'm basically a hop-head at heart. Commercial beers that got me hooked; Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Anchor Steam (my first "craft brew"), Pliney the Elder, Fat Tire Pale Ale, Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA... All impossible to get here in Malaysia although some intrepid entrepreneurs have just opened a craft beer bar with some great stuff including Mikkeller, Rogue, Brew Dog, and others. I'll try to keep them in business. I get most of my ingredients from a great guy in Singapore, so I often find myself coming up with some sort of excuse to head down there, although my wife also loves Singapore trips so it doesn't take much...
Anyway, glaad to be a part of the forum. I hope to learn a lot. I'm also happy to answer anyquestions I may know the answer to!
Cheers,
Max

Welcome, there is a great wealth of knowledge on this site.

I spent a few months in that neck of the woods, in Prince George. I never did get used to the head and humidity, but then again I am spoiled on the low humidity of the Rockies.

Latest posts

Back