Hello from Summit, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaJerseyG

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm glad to have found this forum. I just started home brewing with a batch of Extra Pale Ale, and have a few weeks to go before I can try it. I sanitized everything really well, so I hope that it will be drinkable. The last time I tried to make beer about 10 years ago it was pretty sour, and I don't recall being that attentive to sanitizing.

I'm looking forward to using this forum to learn how to make my favorites. I'm especially partial to Bavarian Dunkel and Hefeweizen, and am going to make a hefe next.

Does anyone know if the Basking Ridge Brewers Association in NJ actually exists? I couldn't find a website. I'm also near the Draught Board 15 club and hope to check that out soon.
Thanks,
John

Welcome aboard the crazy train. These forums are awesome, great insight and knowledge. I, too, am a Newbie, next week cracking my first brew, an BB Irish Ale, second brew already in fermenter, Caribou Slobber. Cheers.

Back