Hello from Stytian Goldings Land

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaso

Reaction score
Hello from a new home brewer from Styrian Goldings Land, that's Slovenia actually Styrian is only 1/3 of small country of 2mil people in Europe and I am proud that my country has done something in the past for the brewing industry, I have grown up with Styrian Goldings which is grown all around my home town. Unfortunately, I am limited to extract brewing with hops modification, because I brew in small apartment, when, if I'll ever have more space, hopefully, I'll be AG.

Cheers, with Muntons Gold Pilsener in my hand, Coopers Irish stout on the way. :rockin:

A friend went to Slovenia a few years ago and had nothing but great things to say about it. I hope to make it there one day myself. Welcome to HBT, hope you have some spare time to spend here.

Sure I will spend some time here, I have read basic information about brewing here hopefully I might return in the future something back to that forum, I always wanted to brew myself. Unfortunately our main breweries doesn't use Styrian Goldings in their beer anymore, but some cheaper hops from china, that's what I heard. All our hops are exported mostly to Germany and Austria, their breweries know what are good hops for lager.

Back