Hello from SoCal.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterkc

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

First off :mug: to all.

I am some what new to brewing, I have been brewing since about 2005. So I have a few batches under my belt. I live in Sunny Socal and try to brew at least every couple of months. I have built up my converted fridge to a double Tap Kegorator, and I have the room for 6 corny kegs. Which I try to do. I am about to add another tap here soon.

This will allow me to house a Brown, Ale and Wheat all the time.

Hello to all and I look forward gaining much knowledge to the best hobby I have been into.

i hate all of you. i moved from del mar 5 yrs ago to a small town in colorado. socal is an awesome place to live. a little expensive though. cheers and welcome.

Cheers fron NOR*CAL :mug:
whatca been brewing? AG or Extract? Bleach or starsan? stainless or aluminum?
Just kidding those are some deep seated discussions around here thought I would break you in right,:tank: I know how you SOCAL guys are LOL:D
Welcome
JJ

Yeah, when I first joined there were only a couple members scattered around the state. Now there's guys fairly local to most of us in the state.

And just saying "Southern California" doesn't narrow it down enough. Just So. Cal is more area than most states.

My only bigger peeve about location has to be the "Orange County" answer. Either say you're from Mission Viejo, Irvine, San Clemente or Brea, or have the guts to say you're from Santa Ana. :p

Isn't that the biggest copout?! I don't want to admit I live in Santa Ana, so I'll just say "The OC" since it's the spoiled stepchild of the greater Los Angeles area. ;)

Brewsmith said:
Isn't that the biggest copout?! I don't want to admit I live in Santa Ana, so I'll just say "The OC" since it's the spoiled stepchild of the greater Los Angeles area. ;)
NO $#!t you here that crap all the time and all you have to say is Oh.. you must live in Santa Ana. I lived in Fullerton for a short spell Cool town cool area
JJ

I live in Lake Elsinore, I am not and OC'r. Sorry. lol

How many will be at the brew fest in Casitas? This will be my first brew fest, look forward to see others there.

Once I know the campsite I got I will post it.

waterkc said:
How many will be at the brew fest in Casitas? This will be my first brew fest, look forward to see others there.

Circumstances permitting, I'll be there representin' with the Maltose Falcons.

Welcome to the forum!

Any of the "Socal" (lol) lad's wish to get together for a brew session. Would like to gain some insight as to how others do things. let me know, would be good to meet others with the brew obsession.

I'll post this here since you guys are also So Cal. In another thread about kegs, I'm trying to put together a So Cal group buy. If anyone is interested in getting a few kegs shipped for about $20 a piece PM me. I'm in Torrance, but I would have them shipped to Yorba Linda.

waterkc said:
I live in Lake Elsinore, I am not and OC'r. Sorry. lol

Once I know the campsite I got I will post it.

I will be at Lake Casitas. This will be my first festival and my second Maltose Falcon event. Hope to meet you all there and put a face to an avatar.

Back