Hello from SF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woot

Reaction score
The weather here is perfect for brewing meads and ciders and I was tired of buying them all the time. I'm having a lot of fun exploring different recipes for Mead, Cider, Cyser, and Melomels. I've already brewed 6 batches of cider and 6 different meads and have a bunch of things in the works currently.

Welcome from the East Bay...
I head over to that oaktown place by Berkley - super helpful folks!! if you know of other bay area spots to checkout love to hear it - the one place that was in the city didn't survive the pandemic.

I'm located in Dublin... the closest LHBS is MoreBeer in San Leandro. Berkeley is a tad too far for me... There was a local place right around the corner from my shop, but they closed last year... a lot of folks moved out of state

Howdy from South City. Been thinking of trying cider for a while now. Wife and daughter don't like beer, so I can try cider and put it in the rotation. LOL Any tips on where you get your apples? Or do you use store bought like I was going to try? Any input would be great. Rock On!!!!!!!

Back