Hello from Scotland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeko

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just recently got into home brewing thanks to my brother who has about 8 wines on the go and lent me his beer fermenter for me to make beer. Im in Caithness, Scotland, lovely place, not a lot of home brew shops up here, so I have started my own. Hope to be able to keep learning more about home brewing here. And congratulations to the mighty Motherwell FC for a top six finish. Slightly off topic.

Good to have you with us, and good luck w/ your shop. If there isn't a brew club in your area, I would suggest starting one. It'll be a fun way to expand the visibility of the hobby, share ideas and brews, not to mention expanding the market for your brewing supplies! Cheers :)

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!

Hey welcome to the forum. We're becoming quite the international community these days! Glad you found us :)

Cheers guys! (i presume:)

There's a lot of good information on this forum which is super! D-brewmeister, I take it you are part of a brew club. Here in the far north there isnt a club, im trying to raise the profile of home brewing here. What kind of things do you do in the club (apart from brewing/tasting) ?

Cheers,

Stephen

Back