Hello From Schuylkill County Pa Home Of Yuengling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madzell

Reaction score
The Storied history of Schuylkill County Pa's connection to Brewing is well known with America's OLDEST continuously operating Brewery here, as well as a truly American Owned Major Brewery.

I however choose to Home Brew, I sample the local Brewery's fair from time to time but I prefer my home made Beer.

I started Brewing about 17 years ago.. and took a long break for about 6 years (local brew supplier went out of biz), I however have jumped back in with both feet and am loving it once again.

So Greetings

Hey, look at that... somebody from my home town. Welcome! I grew up living in Lake Wynonah. Did you go to Blue Mountain?

when i get a lagering fridge i want to try to make a lager clone. ever try it before? figure if i really wanted to get crazy i could just drive a couple miles and grab some legit skuke water too. :D

I am native from Lehigh County, Just over the Mountain.. New Tripoli (area). Been a Transplant Skook here for OVER 20 years.. my wife went to Blue Mountain.. I went to Northwestern Lehigh. BFitch.... you dont wanna use the Tea Brown Skook river water for anything but filling your toilet LOL..

Back