Hello, from San Antonio!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathanDH

Reaction score
Good morning,

I feel like I have been a part of this forum for a long time. However, it has been as a passive observer. Now I feel it is time for me to become actively involved.

I just relocated from Tampa, FL area to San Antonio, TX.

I started all-grain brewing about 1.5 years ago. Before that I was extract brewing since around 2009, very infrequently.

After starting all grain brewing I feel that my level of enthusiasm for homebrewing has taken off.

I have about 8-12 all-grain batches under my belt. Having a science background, I would say that my record keeping for these batches was POOR.
With the stressful and time consuming relocation, I have been unable to dedicate the time I would like to brewing.
I arrived in San Antonio about 2 months ago, although I have only been there for 3-4 weeks of that (travelling for work).
We decided to sell a lot of stuff before the move, and I chose to sell what I had acquired for all-grain brewing (Keggles, burners, propane tanks, etc). Although I kept the Keezer that I made (4 taps; 1 nitro and 3 CO2).
I also made the decision to purchase a Spike Brewing 15 Gallon Turn-Key System.
After arriving in SA, one of the first things I did was setup my new system, and brew!

I plan on posting separately about my new system as well as my brewing setup as a whole, as it has been expanding rapidly!

I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from my friends in Florida about my beer :mug:, which always helps feed the fuel to keep going.

I hope I can contribute in a positive way.

Thanks,
Nathan

Back