Hello from Portland, OR & Peru - and looking for a brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RamsHeadBrewery

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just started a brewery in Cusco, Peru where I am from. I currently live in Portland, OR which is where I discovered that beer can taste good(!) and decided to open a small brewery of my own back in Peru. I am currently looking for a partner who would be interested in investing to help the business grow even quicker, or even just a brewer! Maybe a home brewing enthusiast with the drive to learn and brew on a larger scale! Ideally, someone with beer making experience who would like to live in Cusco, Peru for awhile to get things up and running. I am traveling back and forth at the moment. Anyone interested, please let me know. Also, if you have leads or ideas for how to find just the right fit, I'd love to hear that too. Basically, if the idea appeals to you, shoot me a message and let's talk!

Looking forward to checking out this forum!

-Ruben

You could post a help wanted ad on probrewer.com. you may get a few bites if you describe benefits and salary. Good luck with your brewing!

Latest posts

Back