Hello From PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splifs

Reaction score
Got a beer kit from my sis in law for my birthday back in April and haven't looked back yet. My first was an IPA which is now bottled and conditioning in the basement, have a wheat fermenting patiently in the basement and just created a batch of Apfelwein tonight.

After the mess I made bottling, SWMBO was ok w/ me going to kegs. Scored a cheap chest freezer on CL and ordered my kit from kegconnection.com this morning. Now i'm waiting patiently to get my first batch into kegs!

So far a pretty cool hobby, looking forward to expanding out from kits and hopefully getting to AG one day.

Thats it, just telling my story

Hi, get ready to spend money, obsess, ponder, worry, drink, smell, look, taste, read, compare, ..........anyone want to continue the list?

Hey Splifs,

I'm fairly new to the brewing thing myself (just started back in April as well). I'm from NW Philadelphia. I just wanted to say hello from another local noob.

Hello and Welcome,
Sit,stare,bleed,****,eat,sleep,dream,start to resemble the shape of a carboy,want to hang yourself when you DO have to dump a batch,ect ect

My 2 $ hehe

welcome !

Whole bunch of folks from PA here , Keystone HBS is a great store if you haven't found it yet (Montgomeryville ) . Loads to learn from great people on this site, you will be making/drinking great beer in no time

Yeah I've spent plenty of time and money there recently...any of you the guy who was in there about 2 - 3 days ago who had already spent over 3K this year?

Back