Hello from PA to all of you Drunks :-)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ya I am a drunk too. I just likes my beer what can I say. On my 4th batch doing a clone of a fat tire and looking for advide on a nice light summer ale. Was thinking about a pale ale type not too hopy with good hop flavor and aroma. MY wife is calling for me got to run have two little ones bath time! How is red hook and advice?

Blonde ales are nice for summer time. They are definately lighter on the hops and are crisp for an ale. Biermuncher has a good easy recipe in the database. There are a number of PA brewers on here. I'm sure one is local to you no matter what part of the state you are in. I'm from the Philly area and frequent Keystone as my LHBS.

. . . Bob here, holding the left bank of the Delaware against those pesky New-Jerseyites.
:off:
At night I put on my ninja mask and make clandestine raids across the river. The only reason for being part of HBT is finding the location of the country bumpkins homebrew stash.

Better sleep with your eyes open :eek:

:mug:
:off:
At night I put on my ninja mask and make clandestine raids across the river. The only reason for being part of HBT is finding the location of the country bumpkins homebrew stash.

Better sleep with your eyes open :eek:
Typical N.J. attitude, stealing us country bumpkins beer stash

Ya I am a drunk too. I just likes my beer what can I say. On my 4th batch doing a clone of a fat tire and looking for advide on a nice light summer ale. Was thinking about a pale ale type not too hopy with good hop flavor and aroma. MY wife is calling for me got to run have two little ones bath time! How is red hook and advice?
Welcome aboard! Next time I go to the Mtn's I'll have to stop in and have a beer with you at the brewpub.

abc is great i love the kipona fest. selinsgrove just had their brew fest it was great. selinsgrove dose a great coffe stout called grizly stout and an excellent october fest style for the selinsgrove street fair in the fall.

thebeerengineer, i'm heading to selinsgrove on saturday. thinking of checking out skeeter's bbq. is it worth the trip? or should I hit up the brew pub?

WOW there are alot of folks on here from PA im from the Harrisburg area as well
(Camp Hill)
We really do live in an excelent area for sampling I visit ABC whenever i get a chance and still cant decide what is my fav.
Lancaster brewing co. has a kick ass milk stout and a new location on eisenhour blvd. (HBG)
And then there is my favorite holidays beer from Troegs MAD ELF 11% abv also in HBG

Cheers
Tom

Hey, I have heard good things about the Selinsgrove BrewPub. Have you been? Not too far from me, but not close.

Back