Hello from Ottawa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamM

Reaction score
Hi all.

My name is Adam and I just started brewing. Racked my first extract brew to secondary today, and now trying to plan my next brew (maybe 1 more extract before going all grain).

All I can say is I'm already hooked!

Cheers!

Hey, welcome to this great site. All I can say other than welcome to another Canuck, is to say take your time and get the brewing process down before rushing into all grain.
If you need local help, why not join us here http://barleyment.wort.ca/ . A lot of local to you guys take in noobs and show them the ropes doing all grain from time to time. And besides, we welcome new blood to the group.

Cheers

Hey, welcome to this great site. All I can say other than welcome to another Canuck, is to say take your time and get the brewing process down before rushing into all grain.
If you need local help, why not join us here http://barleyment.wort.ca/ . A lot of local to you guys take in noobs and show them the ropes doing all grain from time to time. And besides, we welcome new blood to the group.

Cheers

First off, Welcome Adam. You'll find everything you need on this site and more. Boo Boo I've been looking for a homebrewing group in the area. I'll give you guys a look. I live in Petawawa and I don't know any other AG brewers. Planning on moving soon, but even a group tasting would be great.

Boo Boo, yes 1RCR. Do you know of any AG brewers in the area or in Pembroke? I end up giving away half my brews to guys I work with but another homebrewer to get together with to do tastings or brews with would be awsome.

First, let me thank you for serving and protecting freedom.

Not sure if anyone real close to you, but you can join our e-mail list at the MoB and ask the collective. I know there are guys from Sittsville, Almonte, and Kanata and surroundings comunities, so there is a possibility that there is someone closer than that.

Thanks for the heads up, Boo Boo, already on that list, joined up a few weeks ago, been following MoB closely since then...

Cheers

Thanks Boo Boo, I will join the community right now. I am quite busy in general with work and with Scouts Canada but whenever there is a tasting going down range or a big event/brew day I would be all over that.

Hey Adam...Ottawa here too! (well, actually Dunrobin, just outside of Kanata)

Goin all grain by Christmas here...just gotta buy the gear first!

Back