Hello from Ottawa "Canada"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobstar76

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this forum!
I feel the wisdom spewing out of my monitor and into my brain!

Anyone know of a home brewer's club in Ottawa?

If not, we should start something up. Perhaps a monthly brew swap between fellow brewers!

Also, anyone care to share any information on where to get brewing equipment at a reasonable price? It seems that our only option is Defalco's and the prices are a little insane.

I'm pretty sure there was an intro from another Ottawatonian recently. Lots of good places to buy supplies in Canada, nudge nudge wink wink.

Dude - any luck starting this up? I came across the Barleyment site - seems like most of their info goes out through their club mailing list - I just signed up. Anyways, a casual brewclub sounds like a great idea to me!

Dude - any luck starting this up? I came across the Barleyment site - seems like most of their info goes out through their club mailing list - I just signed up. Anyways, a casual brewclub sounds like a great idea to me!

The site is only a blog more or less. All the discussion takes place on our e-mail list, and it is quite lively, so a dedicated G-Mail account or the like is suggested as the volume of e-mails could be overwhelming.

Back