Hello from Orlando, FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadofecs

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm in Orlando and I have made a few batches of beer, 2 from extract and 1 from grains. It is a fun hobby and look forward to making some really good beer

Welcome to the forum and the hobby! I'm in Orlando too, I get my stuff from Sanford Home brew shop. Working on a ferm chamber to fight the central Fl heat!

I lived in Orlando for a decade - and over that time it really transformed from a beer desert into a hip brew enclave. Have fun, and do what joe_four_strings said: find a way to help your beer beat the heat!

Welcome to the forum and the hobby! I'm in Orlando too, I get my stuff from Sanford Home brew shop. Working on a ferm chamber to fight the central Fl heat!

I have been going to hearts home brew, I think I will have to check out the one in Sanford, maybe its nicer than the one I have been at.

I have been going to hearts home brew, I think I will have to check out the one in Sanford, maybe its nicer than the one I have been at.

:cross:

I am assuming you mean "nicer" as in the customer service. I find it funny that everyone always says the same thing about Hearts - they've got great selection and decent pricing, but the customer service is a little... gruff. PM me and I'll tell you the secret to getting the guys there to like you.

As for Sanford, they're super awesome, and the brew scene up there rocks.

Back