Hello from Northern Colorado!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswansonjr

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Pretty excited to have joined the forum. Haven't looked around a ton yet, but great info from what i've seen. I'm sure there are a few more northern Colorado folks around here, we've got a few breweries in our neck of the woods :mug:

I've only brewed 2 beers so far, an amber ale and a wheat with a hint of orange. Looking to broaden my horizons!

Good to here I'm not the only person in the world who has just now caught on to the wonderful world of homebrew. I am drinking my first batch as i type (Aztec Cerveza) and my second batch is in the closet (a honey wheat recipe i got from the local brew shop). So far So good. Looking forward to learning much much more. If anyone has any recommendations on any good literature, I would love some directions. Good luck rookie brewer!

Already read some amazing threads and gotten ideas for my next brew! An the help/info has been great so far. Should've joined here a long time ago.

Back